1 de abril de 2008

good morning life...

Well, things seem to be Austentifying themselves in my life. I cannot say on their own, but certainly by a mixture of good effort on my part, motivation from family and friends, and prayers of those who pray (chiflín). Sure there are some unusual smaller molestias, but they really seem small when the basic needs of family, church, and industry begin to work out normally.

I could easily say, "Hey, I always knew they would work out," but I don't know that I did. At the very least I told myself everyday they would work out, even if sometimes, I would open my eyes in the morning and my raised heart rate didn't seem to believe it. I reaffirmed my good hopes it in my morning prayers: I know things can and will work out for the best.

No hay comentarios: